Teeth whitening by lamp and gel based on hydrogen peroxide is today certainly the most effective and least harmful way of teeth whitening. The systems that we use in our dental clinic today are NOT harmful to the enamel, there is no pain during the whitening process and it provides excellent results.
We have been performing whitening at our Zagreb dental office for fifteen years. With the use of previous lamps, some patients would not be able to complete the whitening process due to pain.
TODAY’S WHITESPEED AND ZOOM 2 SYSTEMS THAT WE USE ALLOW EASY AND PLEASANT WHITENING WITHOUT PAIN
Light sensitivity after teeth whitening of worn teeth or withdrawn gingival may occur, but will last for only an hour or two and is very mild and rare.
Teeth whitening before dental prosthetics or makeovers, i.e. before the flakes, dental covers or bridges, will achieve that we do create prosthetics by new natural teeth color and that the overall final work is lighter, fresh smile.
Philips Zoom White Speed LED lamp for teeth whitening is the latest, innovative and effective system for professional teeth whitening in the dental office. This lamp is one of the most popular and well-known systems for teeth whitening in the USA, and now we have it at the Dental Estetic Studio. Unlike many other systems, the Zoom White Speed by the Philips company uses the most advanced LED light to accelerate the whitening so that the maximum bleaching results are achieved in the shortest possible time. And what is very important, the lamp intensity for whitening can be adjusted according to what kind of whitening results we want to achieve.
ADVANTAGES OF THE NEW ZOOM WHITE SPEED LED LAMP FOR TEETH WHITENING ARE:
– ability to adjust the brightness if the patient feels any pain during the whitening process
– provides the patient with less oversensitivity and greater comfort without pain
– completely safe for the enamel and teeth, tested in clinical studies
– teeth lighter up to 8 shades in just 45 minutes i.e. exceptional efficiency
– whitening price identical to those until now, and competitive with lamps of a lower rank available on the market.